Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hi! It's been awhile!

Hello All, It's been two months. I know Im sorry. We had a great Thanksgiving I cooked of course & it was yummy! & Also Xmas eve was great Kenny & Jen, Kameron & Kelsey, Lil Michael, My dad & Aunt Holly-Who just started Kemo Therapy on her breat canacer a week ago Tuesday so please pray for her! Then that night we went to Big mikes and we exchanged gifts, which we weren't aware we were going to do :) & all I brough was 2 cheese cakes & cookies. Humm, & they gout us this really nice wall hanging! On Christmas the kids acted like it was there 1st xmas evere, adn they loved it all. & Then around 4pm we went to my moms for a yumy Turkey. It was great. Now I just have to worry about Megan's bday n Feb & Tays in April, but Meg wants a party so who knows well see.. On Jan 3. 2011 we had SNOW the kids loved it it was crazy they cancled school...

No comments:

Post a Comment