Sunday, February 1, 2009

Graduation 2008
















For my graduation we had a party at my mom's house before I graduated, my mom, Jon, Kenny Jen & Kameron, Michael & tay & meg, Rachel & the kids, Stacy & Aaron & kids were all there for a nice lil party before the graduation. Then after graduation my dad, candy lil Michael, Rachel,Stacy & Aaron, Michael, Taylor, Megan,Colin & Caylin all joined in on the fun at Apple Bee's.. We had some drinks & dessert & a lot of laughs. We stayed until they closed, the kids started an ice fight.. at first we told them to stop because thats unacceptable behavior to act that way in public, then we realized how fun it was an we all had an ice throwing fight.. No one told us to sop, we even requested cups of ice & the waitress brought them, after all it was a celebration RIGHT??? haha good times, good times..

No comments:

Post a Comment