Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Pics.
















Hi all, I am just adding some more pics. We had a pretty uneventful weekend. We went to my moms superbowl party & whooo hoooo weeee the Steelers WON... yeah!!! Michael was a lil upset set his Giants didnt make it to super bowl, but haha my Steelers did & they won.. Michael's Grandpa is 89 and he's in the hospital he's been in the hospital for 3 full weeks now, he's not doing really he's suffering from a few different things. So if you all wouldn't mind putting us in your prayers we would greatly appriciate that..
These pictures are of my Graduation from VVC on June 6th 2008. I graduated with my AA & AS in Medical Assisting.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Maybe one day I will graduate hahah!!! Looks like you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will graduate soon.. :) & It was a ton of fun..

    ReplyDelete