Monday, September 27, 2010

Lots of things going on
















There is just so much stuff going on I hope that I can get it all into one post! Where to start ?? Where to Start?? My Aunt Holly, Which is actually not my Aunt but she has been with uncle Mike for about 17 years now so she is pretty much my aunt so we all call her Aunt Holly & I consider her my Aunt and my family & she treats us the same, she is the sweetiest person ever, and was diagnosed with Breast Cancer on Sept 2. 20210! This will forever changer her life this past Tuesday she had most of her Breast removed, they originally had only seen one tumor, but during surgery found two more. Tomorrow she will do a follow up with the surgeon and find out the whole scoop just how bad it is and she will also start Radition treatments! I always hear people say during the month of October (Which is Breast Cancer awarness month) I am running for so & so. They have so many Breast Cancer run benefits. Well the honest truth, since last May 09 I have lost almost 65lbs Oh pick up your jaws! I have been going to 24 hour fitness & eating better & we also have the gym in the house, it's more of a man gym I call it but what ever! I hate running, I know Jake might be reading this & I know he loves to run Sorry Jake :). But my gosh really, your head slamming all around and then your feet hitting the pave ment & then having to carry a water bottle in your hand & then you have to listen to the water swishing back & forth I mean really?? Oh & did I mention that I have a bunk right knee that is bad I have already had surgery on it once and I need it again, but it was sooo painful that I will never do that again! So when I do run, & mind you my knee like to give out on my usually when theres a lot of people watching me & I jerk, I don't usually fall. But I look like I am running a race for the handicaped! Hum picture that! Cute hu. But all this brings me to thinking about running a race in October for Holly! They do a lot of them where we live! Maybe I can find one for the handicaped so I will fit in a lil bit better :)





Megan broke her pinky finger right through the growth plate, she has a half cast on now, because there is sooo much swelling! her pinky is black & blue & her ring finger is as well & the top of her hand is all blue. On Friday Oct 1st she gets a permanate cast all the way up to her elbow! crazy hu just for her pinky! they want to make sure that the growth plate heals well! She broke it at school playing a game called break out! Go figure!





Taylor went to her 1st Jr. High School dance last Friday! I cannot believe how fast these kids are growing up! its crazy!!










1 comment:

  1. WOW, that is so great that you have lost weight!!! I am really trying hard, and i have been running (at the seep of a turtle) a lot! Good luck on your run in oct. Jake just did an ms 90 mile bike ride! SUCKS about the cast!!! Tyler has already had two! I am just waiting for the next one! :0) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete