Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Pics!!
















So Finally tomorrow Megan will get her perminate cast! You would never think a darn rubber dodge ball could do some much damage to a hand! Then last saturday we were at our friends house watching the UFC fight and there were other kids there to pplay with, and she was playing with a rubber dodge ball with the other kids, I said Um Meg isn't that what broke your pinky in the frist place! She yells back NO MOM! it was a different game! REALLY KID! REALLY!! KIDS...





Here is the pic of Tay's JR.High dance, I guess no one really dresses up any more Jeans and a t- shirt will do, and a ton of make up1 Which doesn't fly in our house. But some of these kids that wear it Oh my gosh rediciolus, it's really horrible!





The lil Pink Rhino the girls would love to have HUMMM I bet all kids would love to have one right?? It's only $5,000.00... SO if you would like to don't to the my kids want this fund, please do so.. & when we hit the lottery we will be sure and return the favor and get ya back and buy your kids one :) they come in blue as well! We went to the Sand and super sport show a week and a half ago, they have everything you can emagine! They have Metal Mulish rims for our truck that I want! They are only $2,000.00 a rim, so if you would like to donate to mommy wants these I would appriciate that also :) Just kidding I cannot emagine spending $8,000 on rims alone geeze plus the tires and then worry about someone stealing them. Sheesh! But they do look really nice & I love Metal Mulish stuff.





1 comment:

  1. They should have a spell checker on here! wow haha I am not doing so good when I am in a hurry to post these, sorry all. I was trying to post this before I left to go to class. I am really not that big of a tard :)

    ReplyDelete