Sunday, October 3, 2010

Company Picnic
















Today Oct 3,2010 was Jon's company picnic. It was a fairly warm day. Theres a place called the mojave narrows, you can do all sorts of things at this place, you can rent horses to ride, you can camp in a tent or and RV, fish, rent a paddle boat you can do all sorts of things many people rent out this area for company picnic's because the amout of space is huge! So we all went the four of us, Kenny and Jen, Kameron & Kelsey and Lil Michael. They had three different kinds of bounce houses, they had a rock climbing wall! Which Taylor & Hunter went on at least 15 while Megan watched from the side lines because of her fractured pinky, with a sad look on her face I felt sooo bad! She wanted to do it soo bad she said she would try with one arm but the rock climb people said no! & I wouldn't let her either! She did ok though with the kids games & her & Tay both won a ton of stuff.





we all had fun though. Heres a few more pics from today. The one of just me, I was goofing around My Michael said if you had a face book what would your cover pic look like ? so I did a goofy pose haha. Facebook who needs facebook when we all have these cool web sites right??? Facebook! I will get facebook when Grandma Cookie gets a facebook account HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. lol grandma cookie get a fb.....btw you look GREAT!!! GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindz! I am trying, there are still those stubborn pounds that won't come off! I don't want to be a stick figure or look anorexic or anything. I just want to be healthy! Believe it or not I have high cholesterol.. Never had it when I weighed more, now I loose weight & get high cholesterol makes no sense. humm so I don't want to take the meds because they have way to many side affects and they cause liver & kidney probs. So I am continuning to eat healthy & exercising! Let's pray that it goes down with that! Other wise, I might have to result to meds Blah I hate meds, I am anti meds! but I don't want to die, or stroke out when I get older from blocked arteries :(

    ReplyDelete