Monday, August 2, 2010

New pictures & more Updates
















Were all doing well, of course there is always constant work to be done on the new house! It's a never ending job, but compared to where it was last year I think that the house has come a loooong way and it looks great! But any home owners knows that right, its like you never know whats lerking in the shadows haha. things always seam to be breaking or a pipe busting! The latest fiasko is our garbage disposer has take a dive haha! O well story of our lives.





The girls are bothe doing great getting there school uniforms, new shoes, new back packs, socks and all the matching hair bows and hair ties, and ribbons,They are very excited they go back to school on August 23, the girls are just waiting for there school lists to come in the mail as to what they will need, since Tay is starting Jr. high she will need a few more things than just the basic items. Eithe way they are excited. I start back to school on AUGUST 31.. yeah. I AM STARTING MY CSI crime scene classes I am super excited, I hope to get into THE San Bernardino Sheriffs office with the Cornors office. I am adding lots of pics, of my dad myself, kAMERON., Kelsey, Taylors track team. The picture of Megan & the boy, his name is Christopher & he is Taylors 5th grade teachers son, I have become friends w/ her & she will be Megans teacher in 5th grade hes a sweet kid and he was soo happy that I took this picture. Megan was so embaressed! We love you all take care oxoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment