Monday, August 2, 2010

We have a new member to our family!


My Best & Most favorite girl cousin ever Lindsey has had her 3rd baby. Today August 2nd she and her husband Jake welcomed Brooklyn Andrea (haha thats not her middle name) but that is what I will be calling her :) She was born at 11:55 am, she weighed 8lbs 8oz and she was 20 inches long and her Older brother Tyler who is 4 years old is quite excited and her older sister kaitlyn who is 2 years old is also excited as well. They are such a cute little family! I am so excited for all of them! She lives up north from me, so I don't get to see her as much as I would like to. But Jennifer and Kennys baby Kelsey -My Niece they are 2 1/2 weeks apart! I am adding a pic of Brooklyn Andrea now :) she is precious .. OXOX to Lindsey & Jake & Kids, Take care and get lots of rest.. Holding Brooklyn is Kaitlyn. How precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment