Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our fun filled weekend!!
















We had a really fun action packed weekend. Friday we started it off by heading down to the Angels Stadium. Michael and I and the girls and then my bff Stacy and her daughter Caylyn followed us down to the stadium. Along the way we stopped at Don Jose and ate which is a favorite of Michael's and Stacy also loved the food. I don't eat much lately especially spicy foods everything affects my stomach problems, so I just ate a plane old corn taco not fried, but it was fun to see the rest of them eat all there food I think Stacy licked her plate haha! We also met up with Aunt Kathy & Uncle Gary. We Went to the Harvest Crusade which is awesome, and Christian pastor Greg Lori spoke and some really great bands played! it was a nice time. Then we decided that we would head home and get up the next morning and head to magic mountain for the day and that we did it was fun! Michael had a great idea and suggested that we all going on a roaring rapids ride! Umm NO get our hair wet, shoes went, Oh and mind you it was close to almost 8pm, so Michael graciously said he would take the kids on the water ride so Stacy and I could go on a few rides to gether and that we did. Michaels last words to us were YOU'LL SEE WE WONT EVEN HAVE A DROP OF WATER ON US! about an hour later we met back up with Michael and the girls and my oh my they were all soaking wet from head to toe! It was almost funny. This is why I doo not go on water rides like this unless I have a bathing suit on! Haha.. Stacy, Caylyn, Michael the girls and I we all had a really nice fun weekend..

1 comment:

  1. WOW action packed!!! You are doing better at the updating than we are lately!! lol Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete