Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec 5th 2009

December 5th. 2009 will be Michael and I 10th year Anniversary! I cannot believe that it has already been 10 years! Dang time has flown by! Just thought that I would share with you all! We were married December 9th 1999. In Victorville, Ca. In Spring Valley Lake.. In the community Center We pulled the whole wedding of our selfes with the help of all of our best friends and family! It was the happiest time of our lifes and we will never forget it! I wish they had digital cameras back then, or maybe they did and I just didn't have one back then! all of our pic are on film, so I cannot upload any pics they are all on photo albums! I was 21 and Michael was also 21. Dang were getting old! pretty soon the girls will be taking care of us!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment