Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Few Pics of the house!!






I have been really sick the last few days & I just seam to be getting worse and worse and worse. I have also pretty much lost my voice! When I do try and talk I sound like and 80 yr. old smoker who can barley haggle out a word its horrible and it sucks, Taylor is also sick, she is starting to get bad as well. I cannot sleep at night, it really sucks! Yah I know what your all thinking wow we have finally shut her up!hahah but I still have my text messaging :) Megan had to have oral surgery on Saturday Dec.12,09. On the inside of her lip, she has a piece of skin that was connected to her lip and gums that wasn't susposed to be & it was causing her a lot of pain & finally after fighting with the darn insurance company for 6 months they finally approved it! She is doing well her lip,nose, cheeks, and under her eyes are also swollen, I didnt want her to go to school to day but she insisted. She has 20 stitches in her mouth! The kid is a tough lil cookie! This is the girls last week of school they get out on Thursday until the second week in January!! They are excited. We got a real Xmas tree like always, but this year was more fun because were in the new house and this will be our 1st xmas in the new house!I am going to put a few pics of the new house, I have a lot more to put up. I will do that in the next few days. They are of the girls rooms, the hallway the garage. The garage were michael parks his truck, but hasnt cleaned the spot for my car yet! the master bedroom, the master closet that isnt finished, the toilet that michael broke, the sink that michael stepped on & broke on accident while installing a light. I am just so glad that he broke them both & it wasn't me :) & our master bathroom w/ Jacuzzi tub but that also isnt finished yet, it needs dry wall texture & tile. But that & one other room is all that is left and the house is complete. Oh except for the master bedroom that Michael made into a huge walk in closet for me he has to do all the shelfes, drawers and hangs the sliding doors other wise the house is done. & one more thing. MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE ARE EXPECTING THERE SECOND CHILD..THE 1ST WEEK IN AUGUST..YEAH I WILL BE AN AUNTIEE AGAIN, MY NEPHEW KAMERON IS 2 1/2 HE'LL BE 3 IN FEB. WERE ALL REALLY EXCITED. THEY ARE HOPING FOR A GIRL..

No comments:

Post a Comment