Thursday, December 3, 2009

Even Longer Time No Blog!!
















Time sure does fly when your having fun! So I haven't been on here since August but I have an early New Years! Resolution! Those are dumb & who ever sticks to them RIGHT!! ?? well Hey I am going to try ok! I am going to get on here and post more often Ok!! So last Night Dec. 2nd! We spent our 1st official night in our new house! YEAH!! finally after 5 months almost to the exact day that we bought it (June 5th) we move in!! all the hard work, blood mostly Michael's bloo,d sweat, once again mostly Michael's and tears mostly mine from the whining cause it was taking so long. hahah and we did get help from Michael's Twin brother Brandon with the house, other wise we and by we I mean Michael haha I was what you would call the Foreman! You know I was in charge of making sure things were straight! and getting done correctly! If we bought stuff and the was a trailer full of stuff I made sure that it was properly tied down correcly! Of course hello who else was going to do that? Humm? We never lost anything nothing ever flew out! we did have the water heater fall over! and that was all because Michael didn't listen to me on how to properly tie it down! he did end up pulling over and I instructed him how to propely tied it down! I was shussed! and told to get back in the truck! I yelled from the passenger seat! I was told he drives 80,000 pounds daily and he never has any problems.. Hummm THAT I HEAR OF!! & I am gonna share this really quick & yes he did get a ticket in Vegas last year when he was hauling a flat bed and the ticket was for not having enough load lockers and tie downs hummm, I bet if I was there he would have! Well his company did take care of that ticket cause the owner did tie that load down! but still if I was there I bet I wouldn't have gotten the ticket You hear what I am saying! Women are just overly cautious!





So in this whole remodel. I was the drinks and the go get the paint mixed, and take this back cause I got the wrong thing! I did paint though I do like to paint! Best of all we have 2 little slave drivers! O Taylor and Megan are the best! Kenny Michael and I all grew up in the Junk yard we all had to work, and so do my kids. I the middle of our remodel my dad (WALK-DOG) bought a rental house as well so we remodeled his house as well and by we you know the pattern (Michael). So they know what a screw driver, a Philips is. a Hammer, drill, they know how to use it, which is great because they worked all summer. My dad calls them the little mules. Haha my kids will be no dummies thats for sure. So when they are 40 and they find there lucky man! they will be very smart! I dont have many pics of the house yet. so I am adding some of Kennys race Truck Kameron. The girls and a few other. Soon dont worry soon i promise :) Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment