Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sick.Sick.Sick.

Well I am going on my 10th day of being sick it sucks.. blah..what can you do.?? The girls are out of school now! until Jan.11th!! they are excited about that. Megan's mouth has healed sooo good. almost all of her stitches have fallen out we even caught a few for the baby book. Shes very excited shes not on a restricted diet any more. We just sooo happy that her mouth healed very well. Thank goodness. :) Christmas is comming! My grandma & my Uncle from Tuscon Arizona came out to visit us for a week but they are only staying in the high desert for a day in a half. So I will only have a little bit of time with them .. So I will take a lot of pics. I will put lots of pics on here after xmas. One of the pics i am putting on here was of My self little Michael & Kenny when we were really little. Little Michael wasnt even a year old yet. So I must have been 10 ish, kenny was 7 ish. wow that was over 20 years ago.. yikes.haha & my 8th grade year book pic. moving I sure found a lot of crazy pics haha

No comments:

Post a Comment